Next Chapter MovesSM is always on the lookout for empathetic, organized professionals to assist in helping customers transition to their next chapter in life, regardless if it is part of a corporate, individual, or senior move. We do this because what we do is rewarding and provides us meaningful work. How many people can say that about their job?!?
Next Chapter Moves is a Charlotte, North Carolina-based move management company that specializes in helping people transition from one chapter in their life to another, whether that’s moving, downsizing, decluttering, organizing, simplifying, finding an appreciation network that cherishes one’s stuff, or aging in place. Our goal is to help positively start one’s next chapter in life easily, professionally, and respectfully.
Some of the requirements of working with Next Chapter Moves includes:
- Professional, good communicator, detail-oriented, and organized
- Empathetic and cheerful attitude
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- An unwavering commitment to provide exceptional customer experience
- Experience with NAPO, RESA, IAHSP, CSPI, or ASHSR a plus
- A background check
- Reliable transportation/driver’s license
- Past work with seniors a plus
If you have what it takes to be part of the Next Chapter Moves team, we invite you to complete this application and start a conversation. Submit the application along with a cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.